Monday, June 2, 2008

IMAN ♥ ULTA.

This Post, is once again dedicated to Ms. Jane.
Yes, Ms.Jane is my dear friend, and I absolutely adore her.
She showed me a clip of IMAN'S cosmetics line. being makeup&fashion fanatics,
Of course, I'll have my eyes on it! <3
Well, While shopping/looking inside ULTA ♥
I stumbled upon, IMAN's cosmetics!
And of course, I could not keep my hands and eyes off it!
I totally snatched one duo eyeshadow! "Eyeshadow Luxury-Mixed Metals Eyeshadow Duo"
It's really pigmented, affordable, and jaw-dropping.
The eye shadows list at $7.99 -=O!

Ooooooooooooooh, Darlings this is love!
And I am VERY happy to say that, her cosmetics line is available at Walgreen's as well! So don't hesitate on dropping by the nearest corner store of Walgreen's.
My makeup collection is piling up, and I am pleased with that. Baby, baby I need to invest in other tools/makeup/etc. to help me focus on my careers, that I plan to have in the near future. And I'm not giving up! on anything. ♥

1 comments:

blooming_cherry said...

this looks firmillier ;)♥