I'm doing a mini series of holiday makeup looks entitled "The Night before Christmas" it involves dark dramatic looks :) I will be doing a video for the other series called "The day before Christmas" lighter, wearable, day holiday looks♥ creativity set in late last night. messy hair, messy everything :p I hope you enjoy this video and post. what kinda makeup are you going to wear on Christmas?
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
Friday, December 10, 2010
Let Me Introduce Myself, Love.
An artist who sees the world quite differently.
Popular Posts
-
Que " Wow..Im so hurt RT now i just received a letter from day26 saying they r moving foward without me…im so confused..what did i do? ...
-
I use livejournal now, and I love it! lol. I find it much easier to use, but I decided not to abandon this diary. So I'm saving up for f...
-
I love, love, love,love Halloween! it's one of my favorite holidays, hands down. last night, I decided to do a Halloween tutorial. and l...
-
"This is the giant gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian at Walt Disney World. There's actually a person standing inside it, sel...
Blogs
Powered by Blogger.
Followers
Hello Visitors! ♥ Counting Since Oct.20th 2010
Copyright (c) 2010 Momo Monroe. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates, Grocery Coupons and Daily Fantasy Sports.
2 comments:
whhoooo whats a lovely make-up.
i love the taste of make-up <3
thank you so much for the sweet comment! :D
Post a Comment