Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I ♥ you MJ.

I love you Michael Jackson,
I knew you were innocent with those stupid hurtful rumors, and gossip.
my heart dropped when I heard that you passed away.
I cried tears, and I never cry after celebrity passings.
but only yours. because I love you and your passion for life and music.
you always gave to others, and that's amazing.
I am a fond believer of always helping out, I always give donations when I can :)
I've never snapped my fingers, swung my hips, legs, moved my feet, and attempted the moonwalk so hard.
You are truly a legend, that will never be forgotten.
just like your lyrics from your song You are not Alone
"For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone"
You're always in my heart ♥









0 comments: