Thursday, December 17, 2009

Victorian Dresses,Victorian Heels, Victorian Tea Parties, Oh My!

Victorian Dresses, Victorian Heels, Victorian Tea Parties, Oh My!

Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. ~Catherine Douzel








click for a larger view :)



Real heels of Marie Antionette's





^ I found some Victorian Heels at work :)
I'm on the hunt out for Victorian looking dresses and heels, wish my friends and I luck hehe :)


Spring 2010-Victorian Tea Party
We're planning a Victorian Tea Party! It's a bit early, but thats a good thing.
the earlier you plan, the better the outcome! I can not wait, the flowers will be in bloom!
sigh* How I wish we can go back in time, and dress in luxury. without thinking about today's stresses, bills, drama, work, etc. I wish to live like Marie, having fun and being girly. I can
not wait until the day Julie arrives, back in the states! we're planning to have goodies with facial masks, movies, music, and lots of good things. I can not wait! I will add more to this later :)
xoxo, momo ♥

1 comments:

Jeyli Anne said...

I love how Marie was care free and she loved the life of partying. It was sad though that she thought of her own happiness instead of the people.

Glad that she had a sense of fashion though because I seriously love all the colors and laces!