Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Girl's Night Out+VMA'S Review.+Patrick Swayze

So the girls and I went out! we had a blast. unfort. I didn't take photos of us!
*cries* I should have! blah. It was a crazy night of shopping! for accessories of course. lol I love accessories!! I introduced one of my favorite stores to the girls. (Forever 21) Ash actually spent 50 dollars worth! They were amazed! the quality is amazing for such an affordable price! after that we went to Steak and Shake :)

*So has anyone heard of/been to Charming Charlies? Ash got her new job there! it's so pretty inside. I wanted to take pictures of the store so bad!! but of course I couldn't. They had chandeliers everywhere! and I'm a huge chandelier fan lol. but here's some photos of the store from the site:




And of course I had to buy something! lol.



It's a bit pricey for me, but I had to get these two items!

If you would to see if Charming Charlie's is in your location click here:
Charming Charlie's Locations!

okay now..my favorite store..Forever 21!!

I picked up some goodies while showing the girls my obsession lol



earrings I must have! I feel absolutely naked without earrings on, or any type of jewelry on period.

A perfect ending to a great night, Of course I had to get a Shirley Temple :)









Okay so sometimes I watch the VMA'S sometimes I don't. but this year I decided to. since I got on facebook and practically everyone's posts contributed to Kanye West. all of them were negative posts, saying "I officially hate Kayne West!", "Some hillbillies are gonna beat up on Kayne!!!", and "WTF KAYNE?!" so I was like...wtf? what's going on?! so I commented on some ppl's post. and their reply was Kayne was talking smack to Taylor, youtube it now! and I couldn't find the video on yt. since it was a Live show. I immediately ran to the living room and turned into MTV. I totally missed what was going on so I decided to watch the re-run of the vmas afterwards. I saw it, it was the first award of the show. *smh* He got up there and acted a fool. I've never been a fan of him, but I do like some of his music. this guy
needs to grow some hair on his balls. simply, He needs to GROW UP. This is NOT the first time he's done something like this. remember these?

Kayne's Meltdowns
Point continued...



He said he's happy for Taylor, but Beyonce had the best video!





I don't think he should be allowed to the VMA'S anymore. that is just my o.p.
and how the hell did he show up with a bottle of hennessey? it's probably bc he's a celeb. sigh-

Anyways...

I loved the performances such as:

MJ Tribute+Janet's Performance

This brought a tear to my eye. it was so amazing! I loved her performance. you can tell she gave it her all! my goodness. the tribute was amazing, I saw some mess ups, but who cares, its for MJ!♥

PAP-PAPARAZI.

This gave a whirl of different emotions, freaked out, amazed, dazed and confused.

You Belong with me

This reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, her outfit at the beg. I loved how the performance was setup!

Green Day!

The way the grabbed the audience to do what they say...AMAZING! "lets try to get as many ppl on stage!" simply head-banging.

I gave this year's VMAS an B+ it made my night crazy.

I would go on, and on about the VMAS. but I think I gotcha some-what covered. lol :P

and..I'm sad to say that Patrick Swayze passed away. he was an amazing actor.




r.i.p patrick swayze. I'll watch dirty dancing for you.♥

3 comments:

XPPINKXX said...

hey doll

UGH dont you just love F21!!! its my all time FAV place to shop!!! hahah on all the hoopla on kanye and tay tay...kanye should have not been drinking but tay tay should not have won...i mean seriously up against beyonce and lady gaga...UGH! i must say this year's VMA was actually good...they just need to get rid of that english crackhead...and as for patrick...i cried when i heard the news...he was the only dope white boy i ever loved....DIDO!

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

aww Thanks Pink for commenting! means alot to me since I love your blog so much!! I love Lady Gaga <33
I'm so surprised Taylor won against those gals. and I loooooooveee F21! I love the quality :) and the price is amazing! I know, its so sad to hear about Patrick :(

Unknown said...

these earrings are so creative and gorgeous<3<3 love it ^^