Monday, September 21, 2009

yay for clothes! + Halloween Makeup♥

So, I love shopping :)
what girl, doesn't? lol
I found some goodies at Marshalls. okay, okay.
I love checking the clearance section. it's a must.
You'll never know what you might find for less.
and what I love about Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross is this-
They sell clothes, furniture, accessories, home and decor items for less.
They buy overstocked items from designers and sell them for basically half the price.
It makes not only myself feel good, but my wallet as well. cha-ching!



I purchased the yellow and where's waldo shoulder top for $3 each! what-a-steal!
The two gray shirts, and the red shirt-$7


HALLOWEEN MAKEUP♥
80'S Le Diskooooooo.
Boy George <3

I just realized how HUGE those photos were. lol i'll resize them and post them later.

4 comments:

p1nk1sh said...

WOW... cool holloween make up!

{Tara} said...

Love the makeup!!!

BALLET NEWS said...

Great make-up !

Nicola said...

yay for halloween make up! :)