Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BCBG Heels <3



Omgoodness, I haven't posted a blog in a long time.
I've been so busy lately, it's been insane!
I worked crazy hours last week, and I'm still recovering lol.
I actually go in tomorrow! yikes ;D
but I wanted to show all the bloggers, my new favorite item.
my BCBG heels <3 I love them!
they remind me of MJ'S smooth criminal shoes.
I had to get them! so I did :)

I'm in love with October!
The autumn breeze, the air, the elegance and fun feel to it.
I love it! of course, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
I'm actually putting stuff together for a friend's costume :)

I have lots and lots of new goodies! i'll be posting them up later on
in the future :) how has everyone been doing? I hope good!

1 comments:

gd said...

i follow you, it'd be great if u wanna visit and follow my blog too. anyways, XOs

www.-gd-dujour.blogspot.com