Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Favorite MUA of all time :)


(I took this photo from her blog, sorry Kandee! I hope you don't mind.)

Her name is Kandee Johnson, and I love her!
Her smiles, laughter, and her youtube videos makes my day/night. :)
She's inspired me so much, it's unbelievable!
Finally a MUA who feels natural to me! her personality shines through her videos :D
You can definitely tell that she's down to earth, caring, and pretty fun to hang with!
I love her fashion sense, she's like the Gwen Stefani of all MUA'S hehe :)
She is super gorgeous and her personality even makes her even more beautiful!
Thanks for inspiring me everyday Kandee! keep doing what you do best :)
If you would like to see her youtube videos:
A fun Halloween Look:


And a Makeup Tutorial:



and her blogspot :)

0 comments: