Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis The Season`

"This is the giant gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian at Walt Disney World. There's actually a person standing inside it, selling treats from the back of the house. "

This is so cuteee :) This year, I'll buy a gingerbread house kit and decorate with my family!♥

This Christmas, I have a RETAIL job! doom-doom-dooom! But I do have to say, I'm so happy that the holidays are here! Christmas music playing in the background, Lights and Ornaments strung about.
sighhh* the holidays make me happy :)
I'm excited about drinking eggnog, opening gifts, and watching people opening their gifts I got them :) , and stuffing my face lolol. I can't wait until Friday! I'm going to get stockings and hooks for our fireplace :3


Okay moving on :)
This Video Cracks me up!!!
NigaHiga

You wanna see something nasty?
and do you like 2pm? lol
my friend Julie sent me a link, Click!
Yes! I freaked out! That is awful!

Lol are you obessed with any singer?
any group? but really i'm not going to go that far.
thats just...plain wrong! i'm waiting for someone
to beat her up! lmaoo! jk, jk!!
























Aww so I flipped out on my Gdragon's new
hairstyle, and if you have not seen his blonde hair, here you go: he is such a fashion diva hehe :)
at first I gasped at his hair, and I did not like it....but! it grew on me :) here's his butterfly song that i'm in love with sighhhh. butterfly!
but then I found out that my cutie transformed his look again lol not surprising! he's back to black rawrrr.

















He looks so adorable :)
I love his look and his nerdy glasses! I love how he's not afraid to dress the way he does. even though he's short, it's okay hubby I'll wear cute ass flats for you tehehe :)

3 comments:

realitycheck said...

Ok one of your "labels" is PUBES so now im afraid to click on any videos! haha.

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

LMAO!!
Crystal the videos are innocent.
the link is too! the link has a story of crazy fan that sent her idol a gross letter :X

Jeyli Anne said...

OMG! I saw the label as pubes and started cracking up! That is literally nasty that he received a letter like that! I'm still grossed out about it.

Ahh, I miss making gingerbread houses. I might make it this year. It feels so much like Christmas when I'm on your page.. lol