Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Room Ideas♥ For the love of Interior Design♥



Hello Everyone! I haven't disappeared :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


So our house has been under construction!
We pulled out our carpet, installed bamboo flooring :)
our living room and hallway is done, my brother's room is 95% done!
and my room is next! yay!! my parent's room needs to be done also. hehe I can't wait!
Not only are we re-doing our rooms, we're going to renovate our kitchen as well :)

Now on to Room Ideas,
I was inspired by Barbie when I was little. As of right now, My room is a faded Barbie Pink, but since I'm older now, I'm going for a darker pink...I'm feeling..a dark Magenta :) Since I love Vintage and Paris, I'll combine that with my Barbie feeling ♥

Room Inspirations:





































































































































































Sighhhhhhh* cuteness overload!

1 comments:

Jeyli Anne said...

It's soooooooooooo pink! I love the room inspirations though. I can't wait to see the full outcome of it!