Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9/11


Before I start my blog for today, I wanted to do a separate post.


Let's remember the ones from 9-11...
Where were you? I was in my keyboarding class in 8th grade. my friend and I was goofing off like usual and doing our typing work, when all of a sudden, the TV pops on. Images of a plane going through a building captured the screen. I thought to myself, WHOA. that's crazy. what movie is this? it was the unthinkable. and then the bell rang to our next class. all day we sat through class(es) watching the tv and listened to the horrible news. the class was silent. the teachers shook their heads. my throat was dry. I didn't know what to think...even the ride home on the bus was quiet. when I got home, my parents asked me "Did you hear?" They were all shook up. so was I. Let's keep those who lost their lives, let's keep those who helped in our minds...

♥momo



0 comments: