Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just a thought @:)

Just a thought:

@:) <---Look it's a curly updo :p


Okay, now on to my post. I've been on a vintage/antique feen since I was in Texas for vacation this past July. and I've always adored thrift stores, antique stores..you name it, i'm there!

What did I get from the thrift stores you asked?
and I'll just post pictures of my goodies that I thought highlighted my thrifting :)


Click on the photo for a bigger view :)
2 vintage-inspired prints framed. these were only 50cents each ♥

Vintage/Antique Snow White Figurine-I love-love-love-love! Disney. She was only a $1! yay.

but I picked these two to show because I love them so so much. :)

and! My friend was trying to get rid of her record player! this was my oppurtunity to finally own one of my own! it was bought for only $65! it's from the 50-60's and it looks like a piece of furniture! loves. will do a separate post :) hehe will update later!

0 comments: