Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Wearable Makeup Tutorial-Witchy Witch


"Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why my little party's just beginning."
Whenever I think of witches, I think of the color Green and their pointy noses, witches hats, brooms, and their pot of bubbly potions. as a child, I dressed up as a witch multiple times, but that's when I got a little older, I would say when I was in 7th grade. the other times I was Count Dracula, Jasmine, Superman, etc. hehe how I miss those days ;) but as the big kid I am, I still dress up! and with many of you who don't like to dress up, but like to be in that Halloween spirit, I decided to do a wearable look :) inspired by witches! I hope you enjoy!



p.s. I hated how I said "for yoouuuu" lol don't you hate it,when words come out sounding all weird? :p hehe all the best!
-MomoMonroe

1 comments:

Marie said...

Loving the lashes, great look.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com