Sunday, November 7, 2010

Omgosh, it's been awhile!


Hello everyone!
I've been M.I.A in all things social. social networks lol I haven't had the energy to update anything. due to my current cold, yuck! I despise having colds. and it makes my skin break out, eww!
anywhoos~ thank you to my new subscriber Marie! her blog is awesome! please check her out, she has really cool posts and her photos-beaaaautiful! I haven't made a new video yet, I need to asap. and I need a haircut, and I need to get better lol, I need to do lots of things! I will post up a video that was my most recent :) Ursula! muahahaha! I made the purple shell earrings out of polymer clay, yay for diy ♥
-momoxmonroe



1 comments:

Mimi said...

i've been mia for quite some time too. that ursula look is great! :)

i also love marie's blog! i actually found you through her blog.

p.s. i am a new follower. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/