Saturday, December 19, 2009

Que:Day 26, Kicked out!

Que
"
Wow..Im so hurt RT now i just received a letter from day26 saying they r moving foward without me…im so confused..what did i do?"
"
ONCE again (truth) all i wanted was a audit of finances for management instead management put me out..i love day26 & i wish them the best."
-Que via twitter.

Dear Bad Boy Ent.,
step your game up, and quit screwing people over!
♥Momo


*No, seriously. it seems as though Bad Boy has a curse.
or puts a curse onto anybody who joins the label! major fail, no sales, no money, etc. I wish the best for Que, he was my favorite. I liked his dorky personality.


2 comments:

Chic Noir said...

up date update, where are you?

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

aww hello Chic Noir! I'm updating today :) I've been sick, but i'm getting better :) update today! promise :D