Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I wanna splurge on my room♥

My room is 98% done, but I need more accessories and paintings for the room to feel lively and chic :) these I want:









I just adore the vintage-romantic themed treasures.
from rooms to clothing to makeup, i'm in love! vintage completes me♥


I want to live here with my lover <3



This is very cute!






Coming Soon to my blog:



Kiss My Ass Art! showing you what I find beautiful, and not giving a damn if you think if it's ugly, kiss my art! is coming soon ;D
*What will it have??
-Nails, Makeup, Clothes, Arty Stuff, much, much, much, much, much, MORE! hehe stay tuned!

2 comments:

Bleu said...

Kiss my art is a very cute idea. I love love love that mirror with the flowers on it.

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

aww why thank you :D I love the mirror too! I wish I knew where to find it hehe :)