Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So I realized....

I learned something today.....That not everything you planned gets done!
I was supposed to get new tags for my car, arrived a bit too late. the place was closed at 4, arrived at 4:30 :( and my car was acting up! so my Dad is thankfully working on it :)and plans were made today to do a farewell photo-shoot with a friend. but that didn't turn out as well either. but things happen and life goes on :) lately, I've been on a movie frenzy! I watched Slumdog Millionaire! the movie was good! I was getting sad with his brother Salim! what a jerk. but at the end, his brother repaid him for all the nonsense he put his brother through! alas! I've finally seen Julie&Julia! I adored it, even though some parts did annoy me. like how Julie's husband devoured food, yuck! no table manners hehe :p but other then that I enjoyed! it made me miss my cooking adventures, those will return soon!






♥♥♥♥

Let's see not much has been going on, but! I did a lot of hauls and shopping! I will get with you all about that soon :) I do hope you enjoy this post! I need to start picking up the pace with this little blog of mine, toodles!
xoxo,
Momo♥

0 comments: