Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Dreams, My Aspirations, My Everything...♥

These days..i'm in my 20s, it's time to make it or break it! Rain, Jiyong Kwon, Teddy Park and the YG family has really inspired me to do good and to work hard, now a days I'm sketching, thinking, planning ahead, and researching. I want to do this! I need to do this, I want to make myself proud and my family as well. I want to show my Dad that I can do things, I'm not just a dreamer...I want to be a achiever. I pray that Unnie and I make it. Everyday our goal gets closer and closer. I can't wait for the outcome. :)

2 comments:

Jeyli Anne said...

Awww.. everything will come to you soon! You just gotta have patience and work towards that goal. Keep your head up and it will all fall into place!

Lily Leaf ♥ said...

thanks Unnie!
I will try hard!
Aza~